our signature offering:
It's not enough to wish that technology could make the world a better place; we've got to build for it.
Our workshops, which range in length from a half-day to three days, teach exactly how to do that, with exercises and content customized to meet your goals.
Sample workshop modules include:
- What makes a human, a human? (hands-on exercise)
- What is mindfulness, and who uses it? What is mindful technology and why does it matter? (presentation)
- Analysis of trends that disconnect us from our own humanity: alarming statistics, specific examples, pop culture anecdotes, and personal stories (presentation)
- Dystopia vs. utopia: where do you stand? (hands-on exercise)
- When artificial intelligence and machine learning go awry (presentation)
- Coded language: how to say what we mean, and mean what we do (hands-on exercise)
- The mindful technology value system (presentation)
- Developing your own personal or business value system (hands-on exercise)
- Damn the anti-patterns: the alchemy of taking something harmful and turning it into something healthy (hands-on exercise)
- What if the human race was your client? (hands-on exercise)
All workshops also include "mindful minutes" where we practice mindfulness in our work, tips on using our own personal tech more mindfully, and a whole lot of fun. Our workshops are engaging, positive, and very practical.